Another tasty and super easy crockpot recipe adapted from Betty Crocker.
* 6 large boneless, skinless chicken thighs
* 1 1/2 cups baby carrots
* 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
* 1 1/3 cup sweet and sour sauce
* 20 oz pineapple chunks, drained
* 1 bag Frozen bell pepper and onion stir fry, thawed, drained
* 2 cups regular long grain white rice
* 4 cups Water
Spray cooker with cooking spray. Place carrots and chicken in cooker and sprinkle with red pepper flakes. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
Remove chicken and carrots from cooker and discard cooking liquid. Return carrots and chicken to cooker, pour sweet and sour sauce over chicken and top with pineapple and sir fry veggies. Increase to High and cook 45-60 minutes or until stir fry veggies are tender.
Cook rice as directed, serve chicken mixture over rice.