Friday, June 19, 2009
Moobear Designs Review & Giveaway
What a great concept! "Designed by children, made by adults.. Not the other way around!" This is but one of many great ideas that drives Moobear Designs. This company was started based on the love of arts and crafts and the environment.
All 6 of Moobears wonderful designs are inspired or created by their children. Every shirt is made from 100% cotton that upholds the environmental safe methods. The designs are handmade using recycled fabrics so each shirt is unique and different from the next.
C received her shirt and loved the flowers immediately. I love how soft the t-shirt fabric is and the design is adorable. It seems to have it's own free flowing energy. Must be due to the love that goes into each handmade piece. C gives hers a "thumbs up"!
How to Get Moobear?
Buy It: For a limited time, they are offering a 20% discount off all the normal prices.
Win It: Thats right! Enter today to win the MooRocket. Your choice of color Navy or Light Blue and sizes run 2-10
8 Possible Ways to Enter:
* Go to Moobear Designs, come back and tell me what other designs you like. Please leave a valid email address with your comment *This must be done FIRST*
Extra Entries: Leave separate comments for each of the following:
* Follow Me
* Follow Moobear Designs Blog
* Blog about the Giveaway (recieve 2 entries, please leave seperate comments for both)
* Follow me on Twitter
* Follow Moobear Designs on Twitter
* Twitter about the Giveaway and leave status link or your Twitter name
Giveaway will end July 3rd at 6pm (PST) Winner will be posted July 4th.
Giveaway is open to the US, Canada & Internationally